Friday, March 24, 2006

Week 13!

The food theme continues as this week our little lime has become a 3" long jumbo shrimp! (Until week 20, the measurements are head to rump.. the legs aren't included quite yet).

We got to hear the heartbeat yesterday! Very cool, but still a bit surreal.. "Oh wow, my tummy is making noises." Um, no, my parasite has a beating heart!! It was around 150-160 bpm. Very strong, too - just like mine! = ) hee hee hee

I do think I'm going to go with a midwife, I just didn't get the same feel from the OB's office. I might see about doing a meet and greet with another midwife just to make sure I have lots of options, but I was pretty happy with the one we met with yesterday. My next appt's are in 4 weeks, so we'll go ahead and do both again next month.

No comments: