So the twins are confirming their recent growth spurt as my belly is popping and I'm feeling a lot more movement now. Even Marty got to feel some of the action this afternoon with his hand on my belly. Twin A seems to be in a better position for me to feel on a consistent basis, but Twin B got up under my ribs yesterday and made for the first of many uncomfortable afternoons. LOL
I'm still doing kickboxing, but just the strength half of the hour (modified), not the cardio portion. It keeps me social, it's only 30 minutes, and I have better control over my heartrate. Everyone's keeping an eye on me to make sure I don't overdo it, so no worries. I'll have to keep visiting them after my doctors tell me I can't go anymore so they can see the progress my belly makes. = )
Our next ultrasound is next Tuesday, so not too much longer to wait for more pictures!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment