We're cooking now! It's currently 105 degrees outside. Um, I didn't request that!! Makes it tough to do much, but I got some errands done in the morning, visited my work (to show off my belly progress) and now we're just holed up in the house trying to keep cool. We'll see how much it cools down this evening before our next multiples birthing class at the hospital.. hopefully they have better a cooling system than we do!
Other than the heat, there's not much to report.. Braxton Hicks contractions every once in a while, but for the most part I don't notice them, I'll just happen to touch my belly and notice it got HARD. Lots of foot movement, too. Not so much kicking anymore, but repositioning their feet and making my belly do all sorts of fun motions.
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment