The ladies are doing well.. eating lots and pooping, well, at least Bekah's pooping. Kimberly is saving it all up for us; I expect a large laundry load sometime soon. They're actually sleeping a bit longer at night, but it's pretty random what nights they decide to do that, so we'll see if they've really figured out night/day or if we're just lucky that some nights they go 4-5 hours between feedings. They both enjoy the swing, though Bekah's been more partial to belly time lately. And they are ALWAYS up for being snuggle buddies!
Time goes by fairly quickly around here... I've had the birth announcements addressed, stamped, and ready to go since last Monday and yet they are still sitting on the kitchen table waiting to be sent. Sorry everyone!
In big people news, Daddy got his provisional Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do last week. The girls were good enough to let me go to part of his test and again behaved themselves so I could see him get his new belt awarded in class last Thursday. Go Daddy!
Kimberly is calling.....
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment