Tuesday, November 21, 2006

They're getting bigger...

They've slept through a decent chunk of the night the past three nights (Sat, Sun, Mon). We'll see if this is a new trend they continue! But they've been getting to sleep around midnight or 1am and staying asleep with some minor grunting here and there until 7am. The 3am feeding is being phased out and we all really hope it lasts! Next up, getting them to sleep before midnight and still having them make it until 7am. I'm not holding my breath on that one for a little while longer.. they aren't even 3 months yet! As long as they continue the 6-7 hours at night, I'll be happy.

The photos are from Grandma Sue's visit in early November. There are more currently still on our digital camera, so patience is requested as always. I do the best I can, but Kimberly is sleeping on my lap at the moment. The photo with the three girls are Rebekah at the top, Kelsi at the bottom, and Kimberly on the left. Then there's Daddy holding Kimberly and one of the girls with Kimberly on the left and Rebekah on the right (in purple).


No comments: