The ramblings of a twin momma as she navigates the world of multiples.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Can you feel the love?
Here are the girls.. very happy and progressing right along. Rebekah is doing better and we think she might actually be gaining again (we'll see next week for sure). Rebekah on the left and Kimberly on the right for all three photos. They're rolling like crazy, holding hands lots (see bottom photo), grabbing their feet, and generally being the happy babies they are. Right before I took the first photo they were both giggling, too. And they love it when I read books to them at night before bedtime. I've been back at work for just over a week now, working a few hours in the mornings while Daddy has his play time with the girls. I know there's more that I'm missing, but since I hadn't updated in a while, I wanted to get this posted.
1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment