Thursday, June 04, 2009

Can you believe it's already June?

Summer is quickly approaching, which means in a few short months the girls will be turning 3 years old! I can't believe it was a month ago I posted the development updates.. letters are still going strong, they're up to over 16 now with the favorite of the moment being "W"! With shapes they have added squares to the ones they can recognize and pronounce. One of their favorite activities is to run in circles in the backyard while telling you repeatedly as they do it. "Run in circles, run in circles, run in circles..." Kimberly is even bending her elbows when she runs now, it's pretty cute because her fists are up at her chest. One of my favorites that I forgot to mention before is if Kimberly wants you to come with her, she'll keep yelling "Mon" at you until you follow - like "c'mon!" without the "c".

Some other cute pronunciations include Bekah saying "jes" for yes, Kimberly saying "follow" and Bekah saying "sour" for flower, the letter Q is "coo", the letter R is "awe", and they both LOVE Costco ("cah-coh") and ask to go there often.

Not a whole lot going on at the moment, we're all in our routines. I'm working on getting the memory card in our camera cleared - it's full and the button to delete is not working! Arg.

No comments: