Wednesday, September 08, 2010

4th Birthday!

Last Friday the girls had the joy of turning 4 years old. They had been very excited all week and were very into anything that had to do with a party. We started off the day going out to eat for pancakes. (I have no idea why they're looking through "binoculars").
Then we got to go to their party at Pump It Up where their friends came and jumped for an hour with them. The ages of guests ranged from 3 months to almost 6 years old and everyone had lots of fun. For the party photos, Kimberly is in the blue tank top and Bekah is in the gray. For the posed pictures, they made us laugh because I'd ask them to smile before taking the first picture and then Daddy told them to open their eyes and I'd take another one.
Elizabeth - 3 months.
Snitching sprinkles off the birthday cakes.
These is their new sandboxes that they got from us for their birthday.

No comments: