And once again, there really isn't much news to report. I feel a bit of pressure in my belly from time to time, but no flutters like everyone described. My last appointment with my "regular" OB went fine, everything is progressing smoothly. I'm still doing kickboxing and trying to stay active, knowing that I also need to get tons of rest when I do. We've cut down on my hours at work, and at this point are looking at the end of June for my last day at that particular job. Then of course I transition to full-time incubator for the little parasites. = ) Until then, I just get to make sure I lay down for at least 20 minutes every day when I get home from work to get the pressure off my cervix. Naps are good!!
It's amazing the amount of food I'm supposed to be eating to keep these kiddos healthy and happy. They do a good job of reminding me to eat every two hours though, you have to give them credit. LOL
I don't have any other appointments for a couple weeks, so there won't be much new to report for a little while longer. We also don't have the multiples birthing class starting until July, so lots to look forward to in the months ahead as we get prepared.
Back to the couch to lay down!
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment