So many things are swirling around in my brain, and I realized there are a lot of things I didn't cover with the discovery of the twins last week. After chatting it over with my midwife, she can no longer deliver my babies, but wants updates and visits and to be on my call list when they come. She'll also champion for me if any of the Maternal Fetal Medicine doctors won't let me try for a natural birth. Yeah!
I'm now trying to be more open to the possibility of having a C-section since there are two trying to jostle for position down there, but as Marty and I have realized, my brain quickly processes enough stuff that I need to get it "out of my system" so I can get back to focusing on a natural birth for the babies.
I think I'm just inherently opposed to using drugs during delivery, and a C-section would require it. (DUH). We'll see how things unfold as we progress through the summer; since I've got ALL SUMMER to go! It's May 1st.. I've got at least 4 months. Oy.
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment