Thursday, August 10, 2006

Week 32

Sorry for the delay in updates... it's been a busy week of appointments! So as of Tuesday at my OB/GYN appointment, everything looked really good and we were on track. Then Wednesday I went in for my ultrasound and the babies are doing well - Twin A is 4 pounds 7 ounces with a big noggin like her daddy and Twin B is 5 pounds 2 ounces with a big belly and a TON of hair like her momma (and still 80th percentile)! No new pictures, though. They're getting bigger and more difficult when it comes to pictures. But then they checked and my cervix is getting a lot shorter so they did a non-stress test just to check for contractions (not the babies' heartrates). And I wasn't having any, so they didn't keep me there longer, but they did decide to put me on a drug for keeping them away to make sure it doesn't become pre-term labor. Today, I went back to my OB to check in with her now that we know more of what's going on and she put me officially on bed rest. Which means not too much is going to change since I was already spending the majority of my days laying down. Hopefully the girls can wait two or three more weeks to arrive!! I know I can!

So we're all doing well, but the doctors are making sure we stay that way by having me cut out any activity that I hadn't already. It's hard to sit and type at this point, so I will sign off..... back to the bed!

No comments: