Another week and the girls are still hanging out inside my belly! There's only one week to go before I give them permission to want to leave. No way am I going to evict them (i.e. induce), but we are nearing the end. Strange to think about for me... you mean that they really will come out at some point? hee hee hee. Someday it will become real. Someday SOON for sure!
Grandma Sue's visit is almost over for this trip... she'll be back to help some more once the girls are here. Always a big help to have her here, so we'll miss her, but I know that I need her MUCH MORE once the girls are born. Plus, my bed rest is only for another week, so I'll be able to do more around the house soon. We'll see how long they stay once I'm active again.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
keep me posted when the little ladies arrive. i have my camera with me everyday just in case i need to race over to the hospital :)
Post a Comment