Another week that we've survived with my belly intact! The babies are hanging in there, so I'm thankful that at least in this point of their lives they're cooperating with me. I don't expect it to last, don't worry. I might be delusional about what's ahead, but I do know that the moment they make their appearance, they'll be fully in charge. They just let me think that I have a say for now.
Twin A has been working really hard on making space for herself on my right side.. my upper belly is tight over there and the stretch marks have been appearing like crazy in the last few days. Neither one of them mess with my ribs too much, but it's probably because they're too busy trying to be the furthest down in my pelvis. Definitely getting more pressure on my pubic bone the last few days. Makes it SO much fun to try and walk to the bathroom!
We'll hit week 36 tomorrow, so they'll be full-term at that point. I have an appointment with the midwives tomorrow to go over the latest draft of our birth plan, so hopefully we'll be good to go on that. They'll also check my cervix to see if all the rest I've been getting has helped in keeping them in longer.
I'm getting better at typing sideways... = )
Kelsi has "pregnancy brain" worse than I do! Every conversation she has with people includes the phrase "I forgot" at least once.. That includes parents, friends, cousins, etc. Maybe once school starts on Tuesday her mental wiring will go back to normal. She's very ready to be the big sister, though, and is taking the title very seriously at this point.
More soon!!
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment