Oy! What a week! About two hours after my entry on Saturday night I went into active labor and by 7:33a that morning we had two new babies in the world! So they were 36 weeks 2 days gestation. Not bad for a first time pregnant lady with twins! They were very healthy and never had to leave my sight... well, accept when daddy would take them for a walk around the halls of the hospital. For those curious folks, I did end up gaining exactly 50 pounds during the pregnancy... not sure how much I've already lost since we haven't weighed me yet.
Things are progressing around here.. I'm going to keep this short since it's feeding time for the girls in about 5 minutes. We're getting a bit more efficient at things, but I still haven't gotten more than about an hour and a half of sleep at any one time since last Thursday (Aug. 31st). But we're doing it and breastfeeding is going really well, all things considered. (new mom, new babies, etc.)
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATS LIBBY!! So glad to hear the newest additions to your family are healthy, and that the rest of the fam is doing well. They look adorable!
Post a Comment