Well, we made it to week 36! We had our midwife appointment yesterday afternoon where she declared that everyone is still doing well and anytime they are more than welcome to make an appearance. So then we all got inspired and had a dress rehearsal last night. My contractions got going fairly strong and regular, so the on-call midwife had us come in, but things stalled out and we came back home with a belly still full of babies. Today we went for three walks throughout the day and my mom came back to town this afternoon for the big event. She and Marty are sleeping and I'm ready to get these girls movin'! We'll see if Sunday will be the big day for their arrival... or at least for some more contractions to get us closer to their arrival. Now we know when things start up again to wait a bit longer before calling the on-call midwife and/or going into the hospital.
If I don't post for a little while, then know I'll have some great updates to make when I get back in front of a computer. = )
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment