We got to go in for our first well baby checkup today with our family physician and the girls are doing REALLY well. Kimberly is up to 6lbs 0oz, is 18 3/4 inches long, and has a 13 3/4 inch head circumference while Rebekah is 6 lbs 1 1/2 oz, 19 inches long, with a 13 5/8 inch noggin'. Those are both in the 5th percentile for weight, 10th for length, and 25th for head. Not too bad, but they sure seem bigger than that to us! Considering they gained over 5 ounces since their post partum visit on day 5, I'd say they are all-stars! The breastfeeding is going along well, so that's encouraging. I've already lost over half the weight I gained during the pregnancy -- that was nice to hear! = )
Nap time for me.. more later.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Libby,
We've been keeping up on your progress through your Mom, so decided we wanted to see these 2 little marvels. How cure they are! You and your husband must be really proud of all you've accomplished in these last 9 months (not quite that I guess). Great, great work! They are truly adorable.
Love, Carole Brundage
Post a Comment