Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And Libby's finally getting to 2008..... sorry!

So I've been taking pictures of the girls for the past month and a half, I just haven't posted any. What can I say? Nothing you all don't already know: Life is busy when you have 17-month-olds and a soon-to-be 10-year-old (two days!). I think the look on Kimberly's face says it best. Lingering snow in our front yard to explore the feel of, then there's them in their new striped shirts - hanging out in the family room and Kimberly showing off how she can get in and out of her Bumbo seat all by herself, pushing the Bumbos up and down the hall in race, Kelsi looking way older than 9, playing at the park (Kimberly in the blueberry hat, Rebekah in the strawberry), Rebekah face shots, and Kimberly trying to take the camera rather than let me take a picture of her with it. Phew!




No comments: