Thursday, February 14, 2008
How could I forget?
You can tell I was in a rush.. I forgot all sorts of things they're doing. Kimberly loves to sit and read books (Bekah does, too, but Kimberly does it more often and for longer); they love their ducks in the bathtub and can say "Duh" when I ask them what it is; they learned to give high 5's pretty quickly; love to point to noses (Bekah says "No" when she does it), ears, toes, hair, or their favorite: bellies and belly buttons. They are really good at being a courier, too -- if Marty or I hand them something and ask them to give it to someone else, they'll take it over. Kimberly has a sign for "all gone" and she's started to use it for "I don't know" as well. They love it when I count to 10, it calms them right down. Unloading the dishwasher is a favorite past time -- it doesn't matter if you're loading or unloading, they'll unload it for you. They understand so much, it's crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment