Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Now that the photos are up, I can tell stories..
The girls are starting to talk a lot more and there's not much in their daily life they don't understand completely. Their favorite songs to do the motions to are "5 little monkeys" and "the itsy bitsy spider", if you ask Bekah if she's ready to go, she'll head over to the front door and say "GO! GO! GO!", after dinner they know it's time to take a "BA!" and run down to the bathroom once I've gotten them down from their highchairs. They are both very confident in what they want -- their milk in the morning, the stereo on so they can dance to the music. Bekah even took herself to bed the other night... she headed down the hall and kept coming back to get me to make sure I was following her to put her to bed. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment