Monday, September 04, 2006

They're Here!!


By Daddy/Marty: Kimberly and Rebekah were born around 7:30 am on Sunday, September 3rd. Mom and babies are healthy and doing well. Kimberly weighed 6lb 4oz and was 19.5 inches long. Rebekah weighed 6lb 3oz and was 18.5 inches long. We still don't know if they are identical or not as they do look very similar with no major differences noticed yet. In the picture of just the two babies, Kimberly is on the left. Libby is the one in the middle in the other picture, but we're not sure after that.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're thrilled for you! Congratulations to all. What a great job you all did. They are beautiful!!

Love,
Bill and Judy

Anonymous said...

You are just beaming Libby, and the girls are beautiful! Welcome to the world, Great-Nieces of mine!

Love,
Aunt Stacy, Uncle Bill and Cousin Mark

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, you guys!!! Love the names... --Aliza

April said...

WOO HOO! Can't wait to see you guys!!

April :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Let us know when you are ready for visitors!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How cute! Ali agrees that girls rule! Wish I lived at Auntie Linda's, then I could see them in person. Glad GM Sue got there in the nick of time. Congratulations to all of you.

Nancy and Clark

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Libby! What adorable little girls! Enjoy!!

kristen (albright) borland

Anonymous said...

Ohh - I'm crying I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations - they are beautiful little girls.

Kelly White

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I am so happy the girls are finally here with us!

Ad